Great visibility and a central locale


The Parsons Building, on the corner of O’Leary Avenue and Pippy Place, is situated in THE prime location for convenience and visibility in the heart of St. John’s. Centrally located, 90 O’Leary Avenue is well connected to metro and close to highways, enhanced further by the extension of the Team Gushue Highway to Topsail Road.

  • Superior Energy Efficiency

    60% savings on utilities

  • Close to Amenities

    Coffee shops, shopping, & restaurants

  • Ample Paved Parking

    Year round

  • Air Conditioned

    Temperature controlled zones

  • Secure Building

    Key fob system access

Amenities


  • Air Conditioning
  • Ample on-site paved parking
  • Janitorial Services
  • Secure key fob building access
  • Private and communal washrooms
  • Dedicated and shared kitchenettes
  • Energy efficient temperature control zones
  • Office garbage removal
  • Close to coffee shops, shopping areas, and restaurants

Available Suites


Suite 201

2100 Sq Ft

Bright and spacious corner office unit including private washroom with shower facilities, 5 large exterior offices with multiple windows, full eat in kitchenette with exterior glass wall, board room and substantial open space for reception and work stations.

Ask about Suite 201

Suite 202

2720 Sq Ft

This large corner office suite is modernized, spacious and full of windows and natural light. It has 6 offices, beautiful reception area, boardroom, cubical office space, kitchenette, storage and copy room. This space can be combined with adjacent space at Suite 203.

Ask about Suite 202

Suite 203

1040 Sq Ft

This suite has a large common area, kitchenette, reception and two light filled offices with windows. This space can be combined with the available adjacent space at Suite 202.

Ask about Suite 203

Suite 205

1150 Sq Ft

Bright and spacious corner office unit includes substantial open space for reception area, work stations or open board room, 3 larger exterior offices with multiple windows, 1 interior room suitable as a small office, storage or data room and a break room/flex space off reception.

Ask about Suite 205

Get in Touch


WH Parsons Logo


A member of the Parsons Engineering Group, and proud member of the NLCA and the St. John’s Board of Trade, WH Parsons has provided office and warehouse space to organizations throughout St. John’s, Mount Pearl and Paradise, NL since 1975.

Originally founded in 1954 as a general contracting firm in residential and commercial construction, the company’s mandate changed to real estate holdings when the group of companies was formed with the addition of Parsons Engineering and Steelfab Industries.

A Proud Member of